- Are the images contrast-enhanced? No.
- Could you specify the date on which the data set will be available? As of March 1, 2020, the Training data is now available. Testing data will be available on March 15, 2020.
- Do the participating teams maintain full ownership of their algorithms? Yes. You will have the complete ownership of your algorithm, but you have to properly reference our challenge.
- Will the top-performing participating teams and individuals be invited to contribute to a joint journal paper? Yes, the top-performing teams will be invited for a joint publication.
- How long it will take to approve the team registration? Approximately 1-2 days.
- Why is the file size so different from other files? It’s only a matter of how much field-of-view is captured. However, it will observe the same relationship with its low res counterparts (1x, 2x) as other images.
- I also have questions about the Evaluation Criteria. I found that under the 4x image, the maximum value is not 2^16. This PSNR will be over 100…? The PSNR (and SSIM) will be calculated at the highest bit-depth.
- Why is the nii size for 2x not twice of that for 1x ? The nii size for 4x is not quadruple of that for 1x either. The 2x and 4x means one-half and one-quarter the pixel spacing.
Please feel free to contact us through the contact form below if you did not find what you were looking for in FAQs.
May 03, 2020: Data access is closed until the start of the Fall 2020 Challenge